Taylor N. Cotsoradis, Manager
B.S., Accounting, Stevenson University
Taylor has over seven years of public accounting experience in local organizations.
• Tax planning and compliance for commercial and residential real estate developers and owners, closely held businesses in service industries, and high net wealth individuals
• Return preparation, planning and structuring for new businesses
• Financial education of younger generation family members
Interests and Hobbies:
Taylor and her husband, Brandon, share a large family and close-knit group of friends that they frequently invite to their home in Glen Arm, Maryland. She enjoys hosting and cooking, spending time outdoors with her husband and her dogs, and is always working on a new DIY project in her home. She has a passion for planning events in her personal life and takes the lead in organizing FSS social events and gatherings. Her world largely revolves around spending quality time and making memories with those closest to her.
Memberships and Affiliations:
• American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
• Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants (MACPA)